Friday, April 13, 2007

Ker-THUD!

That would be the sound of the other shoe dropping.

We waited for it. Expected it. Even held our breath. But yet, our hearts still stopped beating for a second as that other shoe dropped.

Fax to sellers (ahem, US): Buyer cannot secure financing. You are shit outta luck.

So, our house is back on the market. We hope to God not for long. Because now we really will be paying two mortgages. The stupid bitch who "bought" our house didn't have good enough credit even for the rip-off places to give her a loan. Nice. Thank you for wasting our time, you fat-ass waste of space.

My stress level has risen exponentially, and Excedrin Migraine has yet again become my best friend.

Somebody pass me a drink, quick.

1 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeeez. I am so sorry to hear about this...I will be sending good "people, buy this house" mojo out into the universe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home